Car accidents can be a "pain in the neck" for so many reasons; dealing with insurance companies, dealing with car repairs, and suffering with the pain associated with whiplash injury. The following are a few tips to help you navigate through this process:
- Call our clinic today to schedule an appointment for an evaluation.
- File a claim with your insurance. Once your claim is open, keep in mind that Auto Insurance typically provides 100% coverage for medical and chiropractic treatment.
- Fill out the Personal Injury Protection (PIP) application your insurance will send you and return it promptly. This will explain to the insurance company your injuries related to your car accident.
- Document. Document. Document.
- take pictures of any bumps, bruises, cuts, etc related to your car accident.
- write down summaries of your conversations with the insurance companies involved.
- keep a journal of how your injuries affect your daily life.
- Consider seeking Representation. A good attorney may be very helpful in navigating through this process.