Is Plantar Fasciitis Zapping the Life Out of Your Steps?
- It is estimated that 1 in 10 people will develop plantar fasciitis during their lifetime.
- Plantar fasciitis is the most common cause of heel pain presenting to the outpatient clinic.
- Plantar fasciitis is more common in middle-aged obese females and young male athletes, and has a higher incidence in the athletic population.
- Use of orthotics can result in reduced pain for those who suffer from plantar fasciitis.
- Most experts agree that early recognition and management of plantar fasciitis leads to a short course of treatment and to a greater chance of success with conservative treatments.
If you are experiencing plantar fasciitis, call our clinic today. Our plantar fasciitis treatment protocol, including laser therapy and soft tissue mobilization, has been very effective for many patients. We would love to help you get life back into your steps.